Monday, May 8, 2017

final refletion

my goal for my project  was just to talk to kids that had an injury from a sport. I wanted to ask everyone what they went trough when they were  injured . How they coped with their certain injury and how others handled their situation.




I didn't have many successes during my process , I wrote my proposal  planning on helping kids cope with injuries physically , mentally, and emotionally . I was going to interview our athletics trainer and ask him questions .  I wanted to talk with kids that had season ending injuries.






I had a lot of hurdles during my process and never really over came them . I procrastinated until the last week to do anything . i was lazy and didn't understand how much I really needed to do .I got lost in my life and wasn't making any progress with my school work. I was way to busy with baseball for three months  I couldn't do anything when I had 3 games a week and practice everyday .



when baseball was finally over  I knew it was way to late to finish my project . I  didn't have any time to get everything that I wanted done , so I kinda gave up towards the end



No comments:

Post a Comment